Feniex Cannon Tail light placement

Dvheyden

Mar 30, 2018
Los Angeles
Hello everyone

I want to place a pair of Feniex Cannon V3 in the rear tail lights of my 2017 explorer civilian model. Where would you guys recommend placing them? Turn signal area? Back up light area? They are red/amber for the driver side and blue/Amber for the passenger side thanks

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Hello everyone

I want to place a pair of Feniex Cannon V3 in the rear tail lights of my 2017 explorer civilian model. Where would you guys recommend placing them? Turn signal area? Back up light area? They are red/amber for the driver side and blue/Amber for the passenger side thanks
Ive never done a civilian of that year, but any time that I install hideaways in taillights, its best practice to put them in the reverse light, or any clear lenses, that will let the hideaway show its true color.

Reactions: RL1 and Dvheyden

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.