Feniex cyclops 48 issue

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So I tried to test run my cyclops and just applying power to the bar has given me this. This is without power to any control wires.

When power is applied to the "lightbar on" wire, the rear section of the bar that is on without the command wire just flickers but remains lit...? In a bit of a WTF state of mind right now

bar1.jpg

bar2.jpg

bar3.jpg

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
PJD642 said:
What are you using for a power supply in those photos? If you aren't hooked to a good source, bars can do strange things....

id go with this... feniex does do strange things when not getting proper power.

If this is not the case... might have to open up the bar for a possible pinch point

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Feniex was very willing to help me without even having to ask. Excellent customer service! Hopefully the solution works without a hitch

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.