Feniex Delays On Shipping

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Not sure if this is the right forum, so if no, mods, please move. Thank you.

Just curious if anyone else is having problems with getting their orders shipped from Feniex. We placed an order a MONTH ago for 12 cannons, 12 Apollos and 2 T-6s. We keep getting told "It will ship next week", "It will ship next week". In the meantime, I lost the job, and possibly what would have been a good customer, because we can't get our product. Anyone care to chime in on your current experiences? Thanks in advance

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Not saying that it is right but, I've seen it take 6+ weeks to get an order from Code 3 and Whelen before.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Code 3.... absolutely. (One of the reasons we stopped carrying their line) but most anything from Whelen takes me only a couple of days, at most. Just getting VERY frustrated with Feniex.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Not what I hear from other large dealers. Seems like most orders take 4-6 weeks.

As far as feniex, the red/white Apollos are on back order until May (the original intended release date of the exterior Apollos).

Cannons I can understand as well because I think the anticipated release of the three mode is within the next month as well. Hasn't been a huge issue for me, just try to stock as much as possible.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.