Feniex Flash Pattern videos and pictures

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm also looking for any videos of the python series or pegasus flash pattern videos. Unfortunately there are not many out there that I can find. Also, if anybody has any pictures of installs, please share if possible!

fier23

Feb 26, 2012
Kansas City MO
fireman658 said:
Here's a decent vid of the Pegasus.

Hey now I'm proud to say I made those 2 videos as I do for all our company vids. What more flash pattern wise are you looking for? I shot all of the patterns.

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I really appreciate all the help folks. Do any of you know what I'm talking about with the cluster patterns that are on the list? I'm really curious to see them

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida

4:20 is one of the cluster patterns. I think I got all of them on there and some twice. I was in the passenger floorboard when I was doing it so I really couldn't see what the bar was doing.

Ren12

Jun 13, 2012
SE Pennsylvania
I talked to a customer service rep about 2-weeks ago at Feniex while I was trying to find out a little more info on the Python 4x. She mentioned to me that as of a few months ago, the python 4x's were being shipped with a greater amount of flash pattern options - going from around 19-50+ flash patterns (think she said 57). Can anyone confirm this?

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well I guess that answers my question about getting another one. It would look uneven... Should I get a 600, 800, or pegasus if you were suggesting?

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
And it has brackets for my truck specifically... You said is dimmer than the 400 will be though. Is it enough that it would significantly reduce effectiveness, and are the diffusers the new ones now?

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
I really havent noticed that its dimmer. that was another guy. I know they got rid of the dimming feature in it. my rebuilt 4X and my new pegasus both have the new small ripple diffuser lens which helps off angle.

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Now I just have to see if my 400 will sell, and find the best price on either a pegasus or split phantom... still haven't decided for sure yet

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
NERT11 said:
Now I just have to see if my 400 will sell, and find the best price on either a pegasus or split phantom... still haven't decided for sure yet

Best price and shipping... shipping to Canada can be a bugger, and rates vary enormously

fier23

Feb 26, 2012
Kansas City MO
NERT11 said:
I just re-read this thread quick. Can you guys confirm, would a 600 or 800 have the new diffusers as well as 50+ flash patterns?

Yes all the bars should come with the new optics. And the python 800, 1000 and pegusus bars have lowered power output due to the smlirt of heat the modules put out and to make them all stable. You cannot tell the difference unless your the rainman like me or you have them side by side. Put a T-4 next to your pegasus and it will put the bar to shame and tick you off that you spent that kind of money just to get a dimmed down bar.

Ren12

Jun 13, 2012
SE Pennsylvania
NotNormalEnterprisesLLC said:
Yes they just overhauled my demo one last week and I noticed that it has a ton of patterns in it now. And has the small ripples like the pegasus now.

Thanks for clearing that up. I really like what the python 4x has to offer, but a good place to mount it on a 2012 Ford Fusion windshield has stopped me in my tracks. I wanted to put it on the upper (headliner) center of the windshield, but the car's design + RVM doesn't allow for this option. If I could find some kind of accessory/bracket to have the 4x attach to the RVM I would be good to go but to my knowledge nothing like that exists.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.