Feniex Lights installed in Hummer H2 for Mid-North Johnson County VFD

Nice install bro love those Fenix lights they look good

Nice purple setup there on the light stick in the back window.... what a waste. Flashing red at the same time as blue makes it look purple.... people spend thousands on lights then flash them in a pattern that makes them look purple.... sigh

On the plus side the front interior bar looks good.... when its flashing like colors.. as the shooter walked aroundt he vehicle it looks like it changes to a purple fail pattern...

bluestinger90 said:
You should change the site to elightbarsnosplitpatterns.org :p

except these aren't split.... they are full modules just flashing red next to blue at the same time

JohnMarcson said:
except these aren't split.... they are full modules just flashing red next to blue at the same time

I've recently noticed several oklahoma law enforcement vehicles, including State Troopers, flashing full size red modules next to full size blue modules at the same time. I just don't understand the thought process that is driving this concept!

not a bad looking setup. the off axis of the front window light didnt seem that strong when you walk to the left or right of the vehicle. thats just my opinion though.

JohnMarcson said:
Nice purple setup there on the light stick in the back window.... what a waste. Flashing red at the same time as blue makes it look purple.... people spend thousands on lights then flash them in a pattern that makes them look purple.... sigh

On the plus side the front interior bar looks good.... when its flashing like colors.. as the shooter walked aroundt he vehicle it looks like it changes to a purple fail pattern...

So what are you trying to say john? lol

Totally agree with ya there. Like solid colors seem to be almost more noticeable.

Great looking install. I really like those feniex's

Where are you from digiguy?

I have seen this Hummer in person, it is in my neighboring county. Pretty slick setup!

CenTexPSE said:
Where are you from digiguy?

I have seen this Hummer in person, it is in my neighboring county. Pretty slick setup!

We are in Johnson County around the Joshua & Godley area.

What city and VFD do you work for?

I was an officer in Grandview for 3 years before leaving for Burleson.

Last edited by a moderator:
JohnMarcson said:

+100

Fail

Slower patterns would be more effective also.

i think it looks cool, but def. overkill on the amount of lights and i hate seeing so many alternating blue and red lights quickly flashing like a purple blur, as opposed to having large footprints of red lighting alternating with large footprints of blue lighting

digiguy said:
We are in Johnson County around the Joshua & Godley area.

What city and VFD do you work for?

I was an officer in Grandview for 3 years before leaving for Burleson.

I'm the Asst. Chief in Covington.

I will say those Feniex lights do appear to be pretty good in the video provided. Of course it is always hard to really tell how effective lights are from videos alone, although as one member mentioned, having seen it in person, it was impressive.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381