Wanted Feniex Olympian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
so, Had a customer ask me today for a Feniex Olympian...
I had never heard of it, until about 6 months ago, and have no idea how common they are, or what the advantages/disadvantages would be compared to a 4200/Storm Pro combo.

Anyone have one for sale?

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
mine is not for sale: however as I own one and have it installed in my POV;

Feniex made 2 types of Olympian: with or without a siren. The construction on the panel is nice and rugged (compared to the plastic “toy” look of a 4200) . Mine is the non-siren version: and the ease of use and functionality of having that many outputs available is hands down second to none

I even had my backlighting custom colored by member Wilsonbr. Again, the panel/brain combo cant be beat IMHO

(this is not a site endorsement; strictly my opinion)

Hemd 5

Aug 31, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
so, Had a customer ask me today for a Feniex Olympian...
I had never heard of it, until about 6 months ago, and have no idea how common they are, or what the advantages/disadvantages would be compared to a 4200/Storm Pro combo.

Anyone have one for sale?
I have one for sale its the one without the siren i just upgraded to a 4200

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
How much are you looking to get for it, and do you have pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.