Feniex Pegasus - Universal Split, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I'm putting my Feniex Pegasus up for sale...  Its still currently installed, but should be removed fairly soon (or whenever it gets sold)  

Here are the specs:

- 2014 Feniex Pegasus (Ordered in September of 2014, installed October 2014)

- Universal Split

- All Blue

- 10 T-4 heads

- Full Length Wiring harness

- Universal Mounts & Modified 2011-2013 Charger mounts (currently installed)

Pegasus 01.jpg

Asking $275 Shipped - SPF

Last edited by a moderator:

depwebb

Nov 15, 2013
Georgia
Hello,

I know these bars are up their in price, any chance you could come down, or perhaps a trade.  Thanks for your time.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
In what way were the 2011-2013 charger brackets modified?
I removed a piece from each arm so they would hook around my visor mounts in my Durango...

Here's a crude Paint rendering of the modification

Peg Mount Mods.jpg

The red lines are where I made the cuts to mount arms...  I also had to bend the outer arm on each side to get the bar to sit straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.