feniex pegasus

nycmedic

Nov 24, 2013
ny
I am stuck at work the next couple of days and unable to measure my car. Does anyone know if a split feniex pegasus fits a 2012 honda civic?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I can't say for sure with 100% certainty, but I'd say that it won't fit on a civic (let alone any full-interior lightbar, unless you've got a half a dozen Dewalt power tools that you can use to trim the bar). Honestly, with a car such as a civic, I truly believe you won't have a lightbar that fits without a lot of customization on your end

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
in my honest opinion you might be safer going with two of the cobra 2x dash lights mounted up high.

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Id say that the civic and the chevy cruze are pretty close in size, the split version didn't fit at all in my car. But you never know lol. On a side note, the Strobes N More Eclipse does fit my car, so it should fit yours.

nycmedic

Nov 24, 2013
ny
Im stuck at work until late wednesday night. So i am unable to measure the car. My concerns are does it fit? Will i have to modify the light in order to make the flashback shield fit? How many light heads will be blocked by the black dot matrix around the rear view mirror?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
nycmedic said:
Im stuck at work until late wednesday night. So i am unable to measure the car. My concerns are does it fit? Will i have to modify the light in order to make the flashback shield fit? How many light heads will be blocked by the black dot matrix around the rear view mirror?

If you have the matrix in that small of a car, you should really think about not going with a full interior bar. A well thought out system of dash lights can be just as effective, if not more effective and considerably more cost effective

We could not use an interior bar in this car... needless to say the customer is completely happy with it despite originally having his heart set on a pegasus.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.