Feniex Python

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
I'm considering a Python for my rear window. I had two, 4 head Dominators that I removed the flashers and wired to the Signal Master on my Smart Siren. Worked great but I sold them to fund another project that went bust. I'm now in the market for an 8 head light and an 8 head Dominator is way out of budget. Whatever I choose, my goal will be to hook up to the Signal Master again.

I watched the video on the Feniex website showing the assembly of the Python. What type of connectors are on the light heads? Is it something I can purchase and make my own to mate with the light heads? I prefer to NOT cut the wires (in an effort to not void the warranty) if possible. If it comes down to cutting them off, I'll probably do it anyway.

A photo would be AWESOME if any of the dealers are able to do that...

Thanks!

Rob

May 22, 2010
New York City
u have to cross the verrazano and go to boro park 39st and 14th ave 6th floor lol,,

to the original poster...... you can order the feniex bar without the flasher also, as a custom job with the wires coming out of the end.......

i seen one like that on a 4 head.........

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
911 said:
to the original poster...... you can order the feniex bar without the flasher also, as a custom job with the wires coming out of the end.......

i seen one like that on a 4 head.........

Good to know. I'll post a "wanted" and see if the Feniex dealers on the board can help me out.

Thanks!

May 22, 2010
New York City
i just got off the phone with feniex, its a total custom job.......

they would remove the flasher, and re-wire it for a ss2000-sm with 1 hot and 8 ground - 9 wire with a custom harness.......its alot of work,but they said they can do it......... price quoute is on the way !

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
911 said:
i just got off the phone with feniex, its a total custom job.......

they would remove the flasher, and re-wire it for a ss2000-sm with 1 hot and 8 ground - 9 wire with a custom harness.......its alot of work,but they said they can do it......... price quoute is on the way !

Well, I would prefer faster service next time....haha j/k

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I do appreciate it. (and not having to make my own cable, connectors, soldering, etc. sounds even better! Turn key!)

Drewstang

May 25, 2010
Louisville, KY
So the Python will not just wire up to the SS2000S without changing the harness and removing the flashers? I was hoping the outputs on the SS plug would somehow work with the Python.

May 22, 2010
New York City
no it will not........ it needs to have a 9 wire harness and no flasher........ 8 ground 1 positive.......

i had the original posters python custom made for him by feniex.......its enroute to him already, or he might of recieved it yet too...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.