Feniex Storm Pro

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Here goes!

1) I love the opening, very clear shots of the unit. Maybe instead of using all CGI of the unit, you could use some actual shots (installed, on the bench, etc)

2) Graphics are a little too fast to read. You can make out the top line, but you have to pause the video to read the second line.

3) I'm disappointed that a video about a siren, doesn't have any siren tones in it...

4) The ending sequence is a nice touch, it seems like it's just slapped on to the end of the timeline though.

Perhaps some shots of the unit along side a 4200 or installed on a board showing the wires running to the 4200.

I get not putting the tones in for this video, it's more about the overall design and features of the siren. I really think you need a second video on the website with the siren. The second video should be of the siren wired to the provided switches. Put some labels on the switches and run through the tones.

Just my .04 cents.

Krsdog25

Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I loved it. As a marketing piece don't change a thing.  It highlights relevant features without getting overly technical. It's informative yet short enough not to lose your attention.  I would definitely follow up with a technical video showing installation, hardware, siren tones and a road demo.  

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Thank you all for your feedback. These are all valid points and I will relay the message to the marketing team. We are all about conveying pertinent information while keeping the viewer's interest all the way through. Thank you for your support!

Thank you all for your feedback. These are all valid points and I will relay the message to the marketing team. We are all about conveying pertinent information while keeping the viewer's interest all the way through. Thank you for your support!
please do not misunderstand me. I love every Feniex product that I have installed on clients vehicles in addition to the 4200 controller. However every time I'm asked about the storm pro I strongly suguedt they choose a different siren. I love the features of the storm pro but the tons are very hi pitched almost to the point they sound fake or toy like. 

Mad I said I have over 12 Feniex heads on my personal  interceptor utility and a 4200 with Bluetooth and I would not trade it for anything. 

That being said what are the chances that Feniex will take the time to look into this issue? 

Ps. 

Im not the only one that feels this way. 

Thanky you you again for all the top notch products you produce. I hope I get a chance to hear back from you. 

Oh and the commercial video was very nice. The next video should be a tech video showing off the tones /  dual tones on the storm pro 200 against the storm pro 100 for comparison... just a thought  

-Adam

ABC mobile install's and upfits "we come to you"

CanamRider

Jul 11, 2015
LA
I've been begging forever for them to change the tones to something more modern and audibly appealing, similar to Whelen, they haven't listened yet.

blulytes

Jan 25, 2013
Chester County PA
I just saw an advertisement saying that the Storm Pro 200W has "ECTO" mode from Ghostbusters?  Can someone please confirm this?

Just saw under another post... nice work FENIEX!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
It is not waterproof or water resistant. I believe the video is demonstrating the compact size and that it virtually can me mounted in areas unthought of. The only area I can see water or any other environments being an issue is around the terminal block area. It does not have an IP rating on it. I would mount this inside like if all possible.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Fantastic marketing vids (best ones of all the manufacturers IMO). I know you're going for the innovative, quickly evolving look, but I have to pause the video every time text appears b/c it changes too fast.

On another note, I agree with Adam 12...I think the functionality of the unit is great, but I personally have stuck with FedSig and whelen sirens b/c I feel that the siren wail and Yelp tones sound kinda cheap (like some of the China companies) or like a toy. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Adam 12

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
last slated for production the middle of this month. As I always say, eta's on unreleased products from any manufacturer are never completely accurate. Too many variables lead to pushing things back.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.