Feniex Titan X Series

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Feniex has announced the Feniex Titan X Series. They will have six LED per head. They will not offer them in the 10 Head (1000) Series.

They will be shipping the first week of July:

FEVER Prices will be:

Titan X 100 $ 60.00

Titan X 200 $ 115.00

Titan X 400 $ 175.00

Titan X 600 $ 305.00

Titan X 800 $ 350.00

TitanX200.jpg

titanx800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
I gotta say that the pair of takedowns on the Avatar on our Demo car are blinding enough.. I can't imagine 8 of them in a row. Holy crap.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
This is only going to make me spend more money... lol

I am MORE than satisfied with my Titan T-1000, I can only imagine having 2 more LEDs per head...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
After about several months of testing, Feniex has updated the Titan series to be called the Titan XT Series. The Titan now comes with a more rugged brackets that will lend itself better to the off road market. 

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 5.51.25 PM.png

Still the same great low profile and high performance as we are use to. 

But as you can see we have additional mounting options. Additionally, the "clips" between the lightheads have been redesigned. The new design makes the bar significantly more rigid. 

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 5.51.45 PM.png

I do have to say, the new design and brackets are excellent! You will be happy with them. 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
If I remember correctly from chat last night, I think its 1100-1200 lumens per head...
I got an email from feniex today and it states only 950 lumens...

Guess I'll be getting a few of these instead of the Whelen micro pioneers...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I got an email from feniex today and it states only 950 lumens...

Guess I'll be getting a few of these instead of the Whelen micro pioneers...

950 lumens per module is correct. TritionBoulder was basing it off of speculation before numbers were released a year ago. 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Feniex has announced the Feniex Titan X Series. They will have six LED per head. They will not offer them in the 10 Head (1000) Series.

They will be shipping the first week of July:

FEVER Prices will be:

Titan X 100 $ 60.00

Titan X 200 $ 115.00

Titan X 400 $ 175.00

Titan X 600 $ 305.00

Titan X 800 $ 350.00

After about several months of testing, Feniex has updated the Titan series to be called the Titan XT Series. The Titan now comes with a more rugged brackets that will lend itself better to the off road market. 

Still the same great low profile and high performance as we are use to. 

But as you can see we have additional mounting options. Additionally, the "clips" between the lightheads have been redesigned. The new design makes the bar significantly more rigid. 

I do have to say, the new design and brackets are excellent! You will be happy with them. 
Are the prices listed still accurate as listed from last year, or will they be adjusted? I have been searching for spots/floods for my vehicle, still debating the proper application and mounting location(s).

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Do these use the same aluminum extrusion frame as the originals...?  And if so, can I order just the mounting hardware separately...?  I could use some of these other mounting options when I get my next vehicle...  

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.