FEVER's 20% off Cyber Week

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thanksgiving is 28 days from Christmas... Here's your chance to save 28%!

Need some surface mounts? Maybe some dash lights? 

No?!  How about Hide-a-ways or even siren controllers like the 4200 series?

At checkout, use coupon code: 28

Need some switches with your order also? Mention "Haleo" in your comment section at check out and we will throw in a FREE Feniex Haleo Switch panel on orders of over $500.

This sale will end sometime during Black Friday weekend, so do not hesitate or you could miss out. Haleo switch panels are available while in stock supplies last.

UPDATE: FEVER Elite Members and Dealers will have to contact us for the code to work. (we've been fighting it all weekend and the software just doesn't like to play well between the two sites).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StEaLtH2

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Our Thanksgiving coupon code is now deactivated... Now we will start our FEVER Elite Lightning Deals!

Simply put, we will post a product link. There are no coupon codes as we have automatically applied the coupon on the special link. Just click the link, order as many of the product as you want. Then check out.

Be fast, we have restricted the number of each deal to a limited quantity. Once those are sold, we will post the new FEVER Elite Lightning Deal. We will do this through Cyber Monday.

First up... The Feniex Cannon!

http://feverinc.net/feniex-cannon-dual-color-led-hide-a-way.html

We will post them here and on our Facebook Page. 

Reactions: paff2 and tsquale

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
WOW! Our First FEVER Elite Lightning Deal for the Feniex Cannon 120's sold out fast! We have a feeling our next one is going to sell out even faster...

Simply put, we will post a product link. There are no coupon codes as we have automatically applied the coupon on the special link. Just click the link, order as many of the product as you want. Then check out.
Be fast, we have restricted the number of each deal to a limited quantity. Once those are sold, we will post the new FEVER Elite Lightning Deal. We will do this through Cyber Monday.

T-3 Black Friday
Instant coupon already applied on the Feniex Cobra T3! No need to put any coupon codes in as the instant coupon is already in place for a $6 savings (21% off!)
These are below our cost so there are VERY limited quantities... don't miss out!

http://feverinc.net/feniex-cobra-t3.html

Reactions: Tony P

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Great deal. Thx Nic

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Did you use the dealer site or the main site?  

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Did you use the dealer site or the main site?  
I followed the link and logged in. It showed me the same price it did before I logged in so I am assuming it was right. It initially showed a higher price on my receipt until I got the email copy.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Pretty awesome strategy for this shopping season... Two thumbs !.!.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I followed the link and logged in. It showed me the same price it did before I logged in so I am assuming it was right. It initially showed a higher price on my receipt until I got the email copy.
I don't have an "oh well philosophy@ the pricing is meant to reward our loyal customers. What invoice number so I can look into it and refund he difference.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I don't have an "oh well philosophy@ the pricing is meant to reward our loyal customers. What invoice number so I can look into it and refund he difference.
Nic,

It was corrected to show the initial price after I processed the payment. I edited my comment to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the great deals you do offer.

I don't feel like I am owed any refund.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Nic,

It was corrected to show the initial price after I processed the payment. I edited my comment to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the great deals you do offer.

I don't feel like I am owed any refund.
Oh ok. Good. Just wanted to make sure. :)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We are sure our competition is going to be happy about this... Nicholas R. of California just bought the last of the T3 we had allotted at the special pricing. 

So our first two FEVER Elite Lightning Deals for the Feniex Cannon 120's and Cobra T'3's sold out fast! We have a feeling our next one is going to do pretty well also.

Be fast, we have restricted the number of each deal to a limited quantity. Once those are sold, we will post the new FEVER Elite Lightning Deal. We will do this through Cyber Monday.

Lifetime LED Headlight Kits are ON SALE NOW! Instant coupons automatically applied to each headlight kit. smile emoticon Don't miss out!

http://feverinc.net/?subcats=Y&pcode_from_q=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&search_id=&q=headlight&dispatch=products.search  

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
your link is just redirecting to this thread...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
worked that time

vbcr1711

Apr 27, 2012
Greenwood, Tennessee
I was trying to figure out this Tapatalk on my mobile. Didn't work to well.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I was trying to figure out this Tapatalk on my mobile. Didn't work to well.

The Lifetime LED headlight sale is still on.  If you cant find it you can just use the search function on our site for "LED Headlight" all prices are adjusted accordingly to account for instant coupons. :)  

if we get an overwhelming response for a product we might add it to the FEVER Elite Lightning Deals, but can't gaurantee WHEN and how many will be available. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We are leaving the LED Headlight sale up but we are getting ready to launch the next FEVER Elite Lightning Deal!

Be fast, we have restricted the number of each deal to a limited quantity. Once those are sold, we will post the new FEVER Elite Lightning Deal. We will do this through Cyber Monday.

Dual Color Apollo F-6 Modules on sale now!

$49!!!  

All Colors available... but in limited quantities. This lightning deal has a certain number of each color available. As they sell out we will remove the color option until the deal is done.

http://feverinc.net/apollo-f6-dual-color-surface-mount-clone.html

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
are these the new ones or the old ones, im having a brain fart...

and when did we have to start paying flordia sales tax?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
1st gen.  Already out of Amber/White. Running low on Red/Amber, Blue/Amber.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
hmm dang, ill wait till tax time to get the new ones.... might be buying a newer ride in the next few months anywas

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No worries. We had about 500 of these in stock at the switch so we figured we'd blow them out and add a couple hundred more of the new ones to our stock :)  

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Our FEVER Elite Lightning Deals are a HUGE hit! We are getting ready to launch the next FEVER Elite Lightning Deal!

Simply put, we will post a product link.

No one will want to match these prices. 28% off ANY quantity Feniex Cannon 360!

No requirement for a 4-pack or requirement to spend $600.

Due to complications with our FEVER Elite Members and FEVER Elite Dealers not being able to properly check out you have to use a coupon code. But what's typing a few letters when you can get Feniex Cannon 360's for unheard of pricing?

This is a FEVER Elite Lightning Deal so these deals will not last long. We have a set number of sales in mind. Once those numbers hit, we will kill this coupon code and post the next deal.

Place Any Feniex Cannon 360 in your shopping cart and use Coupon code: claimed

http://feverinc.net/feniex-cannon-360-dual-color-hide-a-way.html

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
All of the purchases are greatly appreciated even though some are at or below cost :0

Be sure to spread the word on your social media!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Bit the bullet and bought (6)! Now to figure out how the hell to wire them up to my screwy vehicle to do a full tail light replacement!!!

Thanks Nic for (willfully) robbing me with your crazy good deals!!!!!!! :lol:

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
All of the purchases are greatly appreciated even though some are at or below cost :0

Be sure to spread the word on your social media!

This IS my social media!  Haha

if my other order hasn't left, u can throw these in that box as well to save the extra ship, 

Long Live FeVeR inc!.... Tks Nic

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
lol. Glad you are enjoying it.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thanksgiving is 28 days from Christmas... Here's your chance to save 28%!

Need some surface mounts? Maybe some dash lights? 

No?!  How about Hide-a-ways or even siren controllers like the 4200 series?

At checkout, use coupon code: 28

Need some switches with your order also? Mention "Haleo" in your comment section at check out and we will throw in a FREE Feniex Haleo Switch panel on orders of over $500.

This sale will end sometime during Black Friday weekend, so do not hesitate or you could miss out. Haleo switch panels are available while in stock supplies last.

UPDATE: FEVER Elite Members and Dealers will have to contact us for the code to work. (we've been fighting it all weekend and the software just doesn't like to play well between the two sites).
Codes are not working right between the FED and Members. If the code doesn't work for you send us a PM.  Regular registered users should be fine though!

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Too slow on the draw, got home from work after checking to make sure the code still worked while at work only to find out I was too late:(  maybe next time!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have been so busy catching up on this weekend's orders (We are trying our best to get everything shipped out TODAY), that we forgot to post the cyber week coupon code.

Coupon code: CyberWeek saves you 20% site wide. We will also be running a Ram Mount and Husky Liner special as well! If there are products from those two companies you want to see let us know and we will be sure to include them. smile emoticon

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
if you are using an elite account it doesn't work.  

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Ordered Friday and received Monday. Fast shipping for what I am sure was a busy weekend. Now I have some work to do. Lol

Great doing business once more with FEVER.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.