Finally finally finally--Updated

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
A local city I do installs for is finally getting their shipment of Caprices in tomorrow, the ones that were supposed to arrive back in May. Well actually they did arrive in May, but the dealer screwed up and gave them to another department. So they had to start the order process all over and wait and wait and wait. They came off the boat 3 weeks ago and rode the train to the east coast.

While waiting for the Caprices Ive done 7 Ford sedans, 2 Ford Utilities, and about 20 Dodge Chargers. I hate the new Fords, have grown kinda fond of the Chargers (I hated them at first) and Im sure I will love the Caprices. Im sooo excited...Will post pics when one is done.

The cars arrived and here is the 1st:

Newport News Chevy Caprice:

Whelen Freedom bar

Whelen Avenger in rear window

Whelen LINZ6 on push bumper

Whelen Sidekick (still on order)

Headlight/tail light flasher

Pro Gard Push bumper

They forgot to order them with the Unity spotlight, so they will be added soon.

Between the Ford PI, Charger and Caprice, I feel this is by far the easiest to work on. After the officers evaluate all 3 im hoping they go for the Caprice.

2012-12-18_09-08-45_990.jpg

2012-12-18_09-09-10_33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.