Fire Chiefs Truck stolen

wow. i agree with the cop "senseless crime" good luck in finding it quickly before the equipment in there is abused.

check the local whackers

My Chief's vehicle was stolen years ago from the fire station parking lot. He was there at some stupid hour in the morning waiting for the furnace tech to show up for an emergency furnace repair. When the furnace guy showed up he didn't think there was anyone there to let him into the building because there were no vehicles in the parking lot. The vehicle was stolen by a student at the local college and was recovered on campus. All of the equipment (which wasn't much being the Chief's POV and not the town vehicle) wasn't disturbed. The kid just didn't want to walk the 10 miles back to campus.

any word on a outcome,did they happen to find the truck or at least parts of it anywhere??? :?:

TCO said:
any word on a outcome,did they happen to find the truck or at least parts of it anywhere??? :?:
Well they found the fire chiefs gear,console with the radios switch box and they found the in car camera system he had but they were all trashed, also the truck was cought on camera crossing into Mexico so it long gone for know

I highly doubt that he will ever see his truck agian.The mexican's are going to open a rolling taco stand in the back of it. lol Hope it shows up did he get in touch with the mexcio pd down there by any chance so they can put a bol out for it.

Luismariadarlene said:
Well they found the fire chiefs gear,console with the radios switch box and they found the in car camera system he had but they were all trashed, also the truck was cought on camera crossing into Mexico so it long gone for know

doesn't US CBP see anything wrong with a fire dept chief's vehicle crossing the border??? Why wouldn't they stop that truck?

kinnelonfire75 said:
doesn't US CBP see anything wrong with a fire dept chief's vehicle crossing the border??? Why wouldn't they stop that truck?
As for the cbp I have no idea maybe they tought that we were giving Mexico mutal aid ( wich has happend before ) plus they crossed it days later I belive and it had alredy been all over the news I guess they dropped the ball

Im pretty sure Some Cartel Del Golfo guy is driving the chiefs truck right now using the radio to give orders to the other cartel members. And as for the Agent who let a Fully Marked big red F-250 With FIRECHIEF written all over it all i can say is Dude W*# :eek: We are stepping up patrol on F-250s in the area finding any type of Probable cause to pull them over to see there paperwork just to make sure.

Station 3 said:
Im pretty sure Some Cartel Del Golfo guy is driving the chiefs truck right now using the radio to give orders to the other cartel members. And as for the Agent who let a Fully Marked big red F-250 With FIRECHIEF written all over it all i can say is Dude W*# :eek: We are stepping up patrol on F-250s in the area finding any type of Probable cause to pull them over to see there paperwork just to make sure.

From watching COPS for 22 years, there are many ways to get PC to pull someone over.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381