Fire/EMS/Police personel, seatbelts use ???

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
POV 100%

Fire 98% (2% too excited and forget.)

PRs 100%

Ambo 100% front and 99% back unless working an urgent pt.

Stendec

May 21, 2010
UndercoverVLS said:
Are we really going to sit here and chastise the person over it???

Well, yeah. If they claim to be in the same profession I am, and by default represent me, and through their negligence may cast my profession in a bad light, and wind up killing themselves stupidly, certainly I'll chastise them, it's called policing your own.

Actually, under different circumstances, I'd write a disciplinary report, or cite them, and let the brass or judge do the chastising.

Pointing out that something is stupid is pretty much a moral imperative, even though sometimes i just let it go and watch the fail roll in, laughing hysterically. But someone getting tossed out of a crashing car doesn't have a lot of amusement value.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.