Fire Utility

dovy6

May 18, 2011
Brooklyn
I really like the way that vehicle looks! There are a lot of blinkies, but I really like the light set up, especially the back. The way the lights are around the edges of the back door, and the flash patterns dont give me a seizure...

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
That utility is awesome!!! And its nice to see that the front bar isn't populated in the rear, and the rear bar isn't populated in the front... Since they would be useless and not seen anyway... And I LOVE the mini light tower... I'd rock this as a POV!!! lol

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
The utility is an upfitters dream! Little overkill , but at least they were all set to a good pattern. However, it looked like the lights on the front fender were mounted at an upward angle.

Rescue looks good, just needs the slit patterns changed. I dont like split patterns at all and i like them even less when you split the same color. Doesnt make sense. :duh:

jprleedy4680

Jan 27, 2011
N. Michigan
TritonBoulder47 said:
That utility is awesome!!! And its nice to see that the front bar isn't populated in the rear, and the rear bar isn't populated in the front... Since they would be useless and not seen anyway... And I LOVE the mini light tower... I'd rock this as a POV!!! lol

Not if I get to it first ;)

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Very well done with LOTS of scene lighting. I also like the usage of the arrow-shaped striping on the sides. I was just reading an article about how that can be a nice compliment to chevrons on the rear as a means of passive traffic control.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Open the back doors. Yep, it's a plumber's truck.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
I think that the Utility is overkill on the lights. Personally I think that they could have done better laying out the lighting package, but hey I guess if they have the money, have at it lol. Love the tons of scene lighting though.

The rescue is a nice truck. Love the custom graphics on it. I think the rear of the truck could have used some lower level warning lights.

All in all a very nice department from what I can tell. They have some very nice apparatus. Don't usually see a lot on Canadian apparatus on here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.