Firematic Flea Market 3/5/11

NCFD43

Oct 18, 2010
Northeast Ohio
First... If this is in the wrong section, sorry, i just picked one, as i saw no forum section for "Fast Notification of Firematic Flea Markets in NE Ohio"

Second..

This saturday, march 5th, 2011, there is a firematic flea market in Cleveland, OH.

It is from 8am to 1pm and it is a BLAST!!! I went last year, and there is a bunch of old and new lights, gear, code 3 models, you name it. I'll be there for a couple of hours, and prolly wind up with an item or two.

If anyones interested or going, let me know, mayby we can meet up.

Its located at

Cleveland Fire Department FTA

3101 Lakeside Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44114

Hope to see you there!!!

Rick, SPAAMFA hosts one in Renyldsburg, Ohio (Columubus, Ohio/State Fire Academy) in June I believe. Don't know how far of a drive it is for you, but it is usually good sized with lots of stuff.

There is one in the Cincinnati area this month. I believe it's the Miles Greenwood Historical Society sponsering it. Google it to see. I just remember someone talking about it

Bigassfireman said:
Rick, SPAAMFA hosts one in Renyldsburg, Ohio (Columubus, Ohio/State Fire Academy) in June I believe. Don't know how far of a drive it is for you, but it is usually good sized with lots of stuff.

You will have to tell me when this is! I would swing by

Mount Airy Fire Flea Market

Location: Activities Bldg - 1008 Twin Arch Road, Mt. Airy, Md. 21771

Start Date: 03/27/2011

Duration 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Antique and modern fire and EMS equipment, memorabilia, photos, patches, gifts, etc.

July 9, 2011 - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania Pump Primers will hold their annual Antique Fire Apparatus Show and Muster from 8 am to 4 pm in Riverfront Park, across from Harrisburg Hospital. Admission is free. The site offers excellent access to the Susquehanna River for riverside mass pumping, as well as a shady park setting for show apparatus and a flea market. It has been called one of the best muster locations in the country and is capable of staging over 100 rigs along the river for mass pumping, with room for more than 50 on static display. Mass pumping begins at 11 am. Held rain or shine. Contact Cal Little, Muster Chairman, 329 Pine Hill Road, Hummelstown, PA 17036. Additional information at www.papumpprimers.org Map to Riverfront Park

More musters, parades, and wetdowns at http://www.unionhistoricalfiresociety.com/MusterParadeWet/

its not like we dont have enough members of this board to start one up lol.

we have like 7 firefighters

a few police/ VFF's

2 or 3 paramedics

a proffesional installer or 2.

a former state EMS worker

and me a lowely rent a cop in a 1,000,000 horse town (with 12,000 people)

speaking of which its about time to start planning a meet and greet for this year

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381