First post + Response videos

So, it's my first post here. I'm British, but live in Alabama (thanks to a young lady with a ring on her finger)

I'm not emergency service personnel in anyway, but I am a big fan of the vehicles and lighting/equipment used on them. I do hope to perhaps become some sort of personnel in the future.

Non of these videos are mine, so full credit is to the youtube channels. Most of these are British/UK based, as obviously that's what I grew up with, and there's a distinct lack of them on this site!

Avon and Somerset Police

RL1 said:
Good finds. What part of Britain are you from?

Originally, North East, but did a big diagonal line from Yorkshire to Bristol, stopping in Wolverhampton for a while. Then hopped out here.

Thanks for the welcome chaps.

Couple more vids of various services responding; again, non of them are my own videos.

Audi TT - London Fire Brigade Officer's car

Nov 29, 2011
UK
Nice collection of videos, I get to drive the small cars (sub 2L engine) - the astra is a reasonable drive (sticks to the road well), the Peugeot 308 is awful and is the worst car to take on a blue light run (think of sea sickness). Oh to drive the big cars, had enough trouble passing my standard driving course let alone an advanced!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.