Flashback S.S. Help..

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
hooknceilin said:
I have never hooked up "wig-wags" in anything and I have a Flashback S.S. Model # inc..and I have no idea how to hook it up.

Hook it up on/in what vehicle?

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
The "Flashback" is usually a brake/reverse light flasher. I believe all of the current products from SoundOff use a letter-based part number starting with "ET" for most of the flashers. Do you see something like that on the unit?

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
a flashback is a a taillight flasher, the "SS" is for "Solid state" , its made for flashing the brake lights and reverse lights. its not going to work very well as a headlight flasher.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.