For Sale Whelen: Items for Sale Vertex, Lightbars, Control Box and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
I have a lot of equipment for sale, all the equipment for sale came off of crashed patrol cars. All equipment is 100% functional. I have the following for sale:

4- Wheln 500 Series SmartHead LED- $50.00 per light

1- Whelen CenCom Gold, I have all the Cables and the control head- $200.00

1- Crown Victoria rear deck lights, one red and one blue- $90.00

1- Whelen Siren speaker- $70.00

1- Motorola Radio Speaker- $30.00

2- Whelen Edge Freedom Bars, they are Red and Blue with an Amber TA.

1- I have a lot of extra wire, this is a complete wiring harness for a crown vic and would be used as extra wires.

The pricing is OBO, I am unsure of some of the pricing or shipping on the bars as I have never sold them before. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

I am going to be taking the bar apart and cleaning the lenses and swap out the broken lenses. I am also willing to make an all red or all blue bar if someone is more interested in that. I will be keeping the better of the two bars and it is a Whelen WeCan bar with a decent amount of cord. I will be selling the parts on there own of the other bar if any one needs parts.

I am open to offers on this stuff or some trades. I am mostly looking for Whelen Dominator 2-4 red and blue, or SOS Intersectors

IMG_0041.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0052 (1).JPG
IMG_0053.JPG

Lightbars-1.jpg
Lightbars-1.jpg
Lightbars-2.jpg
Lightbars-3.jpg
Misc-1.jpg
Misc Wire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Are the Freedoms and the Whelen strobe power supplies sold?? I see pics but they aren't in the listing notes.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just trying to help here....For those wondering, OP PM'ed and said the Freedom bars are R/B with amber TA, and the strobe supplies are available.  No prices given.....

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
It does have a T/A.
There are wires coming from the ta area, but no fuse on the top of the ARM. Does it have the ta board for dumb TAs?

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
There are wires coming from the ta area, but no fuse on the top of the ARM. Does it have the ta board for dumb TAs?
I duplicated the Cencom pictures when it came to the unit with the head and with out the head by mistake. If you look at the 10th picture that unit has the Fuse in the TA spot.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
BUMP

I am going to be taking the bar apart and cleaning the lenses and swap out the broken lenses. I am also willing to make an all red or all blue bar if someone is more interested in that. I will be keeping the better of the two bars and it is a Whelen WeCan bar with a decent amount of cord. I will be selling the parts on there own of the other bar if any one needs parts. 

Mar 26, 2014
Texas
Dumb question but how wide is the gap for the rear deck light, the gap where the third brake light would go. I have a 2014 mazda and my light is wide. Just wanted to know if it would fit. Thanks, joe

Reactions: Ozzy8585

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Are those 500s red?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Please be aware of format changes in this section.  

Thanks for your Cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.