For Sale [FOR TRADE] Federal Signal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
I am looking to trade an oddly setup Federal Signal Legend in my collection for a Legend with a more traditional setup. I would prefer a local pickup/exchange situation but will ship if I have to. The bar I have for trade is fully-populated with halogen TD/AL. See below for the setup of the Legend I have and what I am looking for. PM me if interested and we can set something up.

I will hopefully have actual pictures of the bar up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

[Broken External Image]:http://[URL=http://smg.photobucket....d-755d-4c3d-9f75-107ad5fe6c04_zps3dwe2kab.jpg[/URL][/URL] aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v213_mls60442_f00e02ed_755d_4c3d_9f75_107ad5fe6c04_zps3dwe2kab.jpg

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
If interested I can move you current leds around to make it half blue half red. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss further.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Is your bar the earlier individual Solaris module version, or the newer ROC board style? If its the earlier style, you can probably rearrange most heads yourself and just have a few changed by wilson to gain the amber. If its the ROC board style, the cheapest option would be to find someone who has the boards for sale used. I just sold all mine from a few parts bars. I have a ton of Arjent ones remaining, but I don't have anymore Legend or I'd love to help you out.

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
Wilson is the one to use if you need leds changed. He has changed several of my led's. They come out looking better and bright than factory.

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
If interested I can move you current leds around to make it half blue half red. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss further.
If I don't have any luck in trading by this weekend, I'll definitely be interested. I'll be sending you a PM either tonight or tomorrow night to learn more.

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
Is your bar the earlier individual Solaris module version, or the newer ROC board style? If its the earlier style, you can probably rearrange most heads yourself and just have a few changed by wilson to gain the amber. If its the ROC board style, the cheapest option would be to find someone who has the boards for sale used. I just sold all mine from a few parts bars. I have a ton of Arjent ones remaining, but I don't have anymore Legend or I'd love to help you out.
It's the ROC I believe. All of the LEDs are mounted onto the circuit board above the reflectors. This is my first Legend in the collection so I don't know much about them besides what I have read from Federal Signal. I didn't think I was just going to be able to switch out LED modules. I recently acquired a few Arjents and the Solaris modules were easy to switch around. I kind of wish the Legend was just as easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.