Ford F350 vehicle specific console

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
I have found two, one by Havis and the other by Jotto. They both look pretty much identical and are under dash models.

Part numbers:

Havis - C-VS-309-F250

Jotto - 425-6045

So the question is why go with one company over the other? Is price alone the deciding factor or does one company have a better product?

Thanks for any insight.

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
If you are going to order the Havis, make sure that you order it specifically for the year of your vehicle. They just changed the design for the newer interior this past model year, and you lose 1" worth of space. Let me know if you need any assistance in purchasing one.

wolfman

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Thanks Wolf. It's not a new truck. 2003 model diesel F350. It's on the board somewhere.

Any info on difference's bewtween Havis and Jotto?

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Jotto console for that year truck. I've done a couple Havis for your make/model vehicle and they do fit and hold up very well. The instructions are well written also.

wolfman

asweezy

May 20, 2010
Wellsville, NY
I prefer Havis 99.9% of the time the only time i didn't was the 2011 F-250 I did with the under dash console. I should not blame them because the Jotto version is the same and actually smaller just a terrible spot for the console. Back to your topic I have seen the Under dash version of the Havis installed on your model year truck very nice product with lots of room and easy to reach everything. Havis all the way if you also would like a quote let me know ;)

blackcherryxj

Jan 1, 2011
Western Kentucky, USA
I put the havis in a 2000 f-250. The only problem that I saw is that you have to cut part of the plastic dash behind the console if your wanting to mount any sort of deep radio or anything.

But it definatly looks good in the truck, and everyone has given nothing but compliments.

Paul

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.