Ford Interceptor Demonstrators in Transport

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Caught these 4 Ford police interceptor demonstrators on a car carrier today on eastbound I-96. They've got manufacturer tags and inventory numbers in the rear windows, so they may be test beds. They were east of Lansing, so, while I don't do well picking lottery numbers, I'd bet they had been at MSP's driving range and were on their way back to Ford in Dearborn.

The don't appear to be upfitted with any lights or other equipment, but I figured there'd be a number of board members interested in them anyway.

P1030860.JPG

P1030866.JPG

P1030870.JPG

P1030872.JPG

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
cbpdogboy said:
Nice MSP blue on the last one! That is right by my house in Howell! :)
Yeah, I thought it was MSP before I got to the side and could see they were demonstrators/test beds. I think this was a little west of ya, between Williamston and Weberville, IIRC.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.