Forestville's new Brush Truck

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
I just finished this build a few weeks ago
2017 Ford F-350 Brush Truck
All lights are dual color except the hideaways in the rear.
Fusion interior bar
Fusion 2X dash light
FSM180 top section of the grille
FSM40 on Brush Guard
FSM180 above each wheel well
T-6 split RW in the side fender grilles
FSM40 between bumper and tailgate
FSM180 on BackRack
Cannon 360 in brake, turn signal, reverse light housing 6 total
Fusion Rocker Panels on the deezee running boards
Havis console custom fit since when ordered they didn't offer one for the 2017 yet
ALPHASL Remote mount siren
Triton speaker
Master switch for equipment on the side of the console
1 SPDT for lights primary and secondary like an ambulance
1 SPDT for siren set to warble and whoop tone
1 SPDT momentary for horn (should have used a SPST momentary but I thought I could do manual also but couldn't make it work).
The interior bar and rocker panels are set up 180/180/40/40/40/40/180/180
The scene lights are the FSM40 on the Brush guard, interior bar, both Rocker panels, FSM180 on the backrack, and the FSM40 under the tailgate.
Scene lights are controlled by the factory upfitter switches on the ceiling
I didn't install the skid-unit

Reactions: #1texan

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
looks good but bigger lightheads in the grille and less white to the rear...

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Looks sexy as hell but would of saved a whole lot of trouble and money by just mounting a lightbar on the roof instead of the stealthy light set up for a firetruck.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Truck looks great. I would've preferred a pair of red 7x3s for the grill warning with a rigid bar for flood, instead of relying on the Dual color fusions.

A pair of 7x3s would also look great on the rear liftgate for added lighting

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Looks sexy as hell but would of saved a whole lot of trouble and money by just mounting a lightbar on the roof instead of the stealthy light set up for a firetruck.

1000000% agree. Truly a disservice to use an interior setup this way. The customer is not always right. Should've spec'd a lightbar for the responder's safety

Reactions: Station 3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.