OG
May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l115_Derendall_N020911.jpg

From The Courier;

Four in ambulance injured in wreck

By ERIC SCHAADT

Staff Writer

Three Hanco ambulance workers and a patient they were transporting were all taken to the hospital after the ambulance collided with a car at 2:38 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Ohio 12 and Hancock County 236, the Findlay Police Department said.

The patient, Logan Bennett, 15, of Findlay, was in the intensive care unit at Blanchard Valley Hospital on Tuesday night. His condition was not released by the hospital. It was not known if he was in the ICU because of injuries from the crash.

The teenager was being transported by Hanco from the Arcadia area to Blanchard Valley, police said.

Also taken to the Findlay hospital were the ambulance driver, Catherine Nye, 30, of Bluffton, and two more Hanco employees, Darron Moe, 42, of Forest, and Ryan Harmon, 26, of Findlay.

The conditions of the trio were not released by the hospital.

According to police, the ambulance was traveling west on Ohio 12, and a Mazda driven by Ryan Kramb, 32, of Findlay, was northbound on County 236 when Kramb's auto struck the side of the ambulance in the intersection.

Police said Tuesday night the crash remained under investigation and statements were still being collected.

The matter has been referred to the city prosecutor's office for review of possible charges, according to police.

Fluffy126577 said:
ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l115_Derendall_N020911.jpg

From The Courier;

What squad was it? Like Hanco needs any more ruined trucks....

Squad 3. And I agree.

Fluffy126577 said:
Squad 3. And I agree.
I hope everyone is ok. Squad 3 shoulda been taken out back and shot 5 years ago anyway.

Yes. This is true. But I think it might be on its last life this time. Box was damaged.

Everyone is alright. Just got banged up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381