FRAUD ALERT: Kulbir Saini - �quipements d'Urgence Qu�bec - Canada

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
DO NOT SHIP TO THIS PERSON OR THIS "COMPANY"... they will take your merchandise, and then months later do a fraudulent chargeback to the credit card and you'll be out the merchandise and the money!

Even doing due diligence and it appearing that I was doing business with a Canadian upfitter.... So much for that! I'm out over $5,000 total in equipment in fraudulent transactions dating back to January. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Company" name : Équipements d'Urgence Québec

Customer: Kulbir Saini

E-Mail: agbcouture@gmail.com

Telephone: 5816816525

First Name: Kulbir S

Last Name: Saini

Address 1: 3263 Flower Patch Crescent

City: Mississauga

Postcode: L5N6B2

Region / State: Ontario

Region / State Code: ON

First Name: Kulbir

Last Name: Saini

Company: UPQ

Address 1: CP 1244

Address 2: BP CHATEAU-RICHER

City: Chateau-Richer

Postcode: G0A1N0

Region / State: Québec

Region / State Code: QC

https://boutique.equipements-urgence.com/index.php

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Does this person(s) or business have an account here?

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
That would scream felony in the US. Have you contacted to local authorities and inquired about potential steps to recover your money?

Thanks.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
The ball is already rolling on the law enforcement side.

Who's up for a little Lightbar Repo - American style?

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
He was constantly lowballing me with offers for things I had for sale. Wanted to me to use his UPS account for shipping. Always seemed kind of fishy. Im glad I never did business with this guy. But im very sorry you got screwed :(

Marty1

May 29, 2010
Canada, Quebec, Alma
Strange name, doesnt sound Quebecer at all, I have to get near there in a month maybe I can pass and check for your merchandise, take pictures etc. could be helpful to proove it was stolen?

sephora99

Oct 6, 2010
Connecticut, USA
I sold some puck antennas to this person/company back in December of 2013.  They paid with PayPal and I do not see a chargeback, luckily.  But they did wait until after they sent payment to notify me I would be shipping to Canada, so I lost some money on the shipping charges due to my prices being quoted as "shipped."  

In case it helps, here is the address I shipped to:

Entretien Viking

7266 boulevard Sainte-Anne

Local 104

CHATEAU-RICHER Quebec G0A1N0

Canada

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.