French fire truck for the scrap

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France
look at that old fire truck French in the 1960s, the guy of this car breakers, I was told I could picked up the old SEV Marchal who was on this truck!

the second was in a box, stored on a shelf!

Now, they are quite rare beacons in France!

and then going out, I have seen this french police car , a Renault 12 late 1970's, the guy told me he rented the car for the filming of movies or TV series French.

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
fireball3 said:
look at that old fire truck French in the 1960s, the guy of this car breakers, I was told I could picked up the old SEV Marchal who was on this truck!
the second was in a box, stored on a shelf!

Now, they are quite rare beacons in France!

and then going out, I have seen this car, a Renault 12 late 1970's, the guy told me he rented the car for the filming of movies or TV series French.
That is really cool! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Charlie

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bfpd108

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.