From Tim807!!!!!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
First, I have to tell you about the problems on MY end, that were MY fault...... I found this bar Tim had that is the exact bar I have wanted for about 20 years; a fully loaded, 47" LP6000 with 8 rotators.... 2 smaller clear stinger rotators in the center section, 2 fast rotators inboard, 2 multi-function rotator/sweeps in the middle of each side, and 2 standard rotators on the outer position. Well, I didn't have the money, but I so desperately wanted the bar to put to actual use, not just sit on a shelf. So I contacted Tim, and asked if there was anything I had that could be used as a down payment to hold it for the 2 or 3 weeks I was going to need to save up the money, and he accepted a Whelen Dashmaster II as a sign of good faith. 2 or 3 weeks later I had the money, and sent a USPS money order in the mail....... that was lost in the mail. I don't mind saying my paychecks are only about $750 every 2 weeks, so for me to save up another $500 after moving down from Montana and still catching up on bills was going to be a huge undertaking. Tim was not only understanding, but incredibly patient. The USPS would refund my money and issue a new money order, BUT not until 60 days after the date of issue, and IF it had not been cashed; if it had been cashed, they would have to launch an investigation before re-issuing. Well after about 5 weeks, the money order finally surfaced in Tim's mailbox, and he sent the bar right away.

This thing is PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't wait to have it installed. Tim was such a pleasure to deal with and a great guy to talk to. I can't say enough good about him. I'm forever in his debt. I'll be uploading a video in the FEVER never ending comment section as soon as I can get it uploaded to YT.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.