Sold Frooom's multi-item thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Whelen TIR D8, R/W, cut cord. Repainted and cleaned, cracked end cap. BO.

image6.jpegimage5.jpegimage4.jpeg

• 1 Sound off flashback, solid state.
IMG_20210408_094801.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon. Just wanted to clarify something...the video shows RR units but you're in fact selling RW units, is that right? With them being hardwired, do you by chance have separate control of the white or is it all just on/off? I figure not but wanted to ask. I see it says mounting hardware...is it a long bail style bracket that goes over the light? I ask because I would want to mount up top of the windshield like you have on the 4-runner. Appreciate your time.

That's correct, just wanted to give an example of their output. Unfortunately these units are not able to have colors controlled independently. The mounting hardware that they come with offer 3 ways to mount these: with ratcheting 3M end pieces that can accomodate 90 degrees, with a bale bracket and 2 suction cups, or with bolted on tabs and 3M tape that keep them tight to the headliner. If you zoom in on the pic with all 5 showing, that's what is on the end of them. Happy to give you some separate pictures if you want, or a pic of how they are mounted in our 4runner. :)

Federal Signal MS4000U sold to jp394! Also, bump! I would love to get all these ULB9E's sold!!

Bump! These paired ULB9E would look great in a jeep, 4runner, or anything else! They can do 90 degree straight on too! Buuuyyyy theemmmmmmm!

Jingle bells, my stuff sells, that would be really great!
Oh what fun it is to sell
My red LED stuff today
Hey

Bump. Can I get any offers on anything? The Star ULB9E work great for angled windows or rear windows...

Now including pair of Feniex F12 R/W with purchase of ILB/dominator combo. ^_^

Taking offers on things folks, really want to move these things so I can justify some more purchases! :D

Help me help you help EMT-BLS by buying this dominator so I can buy cannons from him. You know you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude