FS PA640

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I just found out we are getting a fleet of Tahoes with the Valor on it.

Is the FS PA640 capable of handling all the features of the Valor?

thanks.

J. Forbes

May 24, 2010
Houston
cybercop said:
I just found out we are getting a fleet of Tahoes with the Valor on it.

Is the FS PA640 capable of handling all the features of the Valor?

thanks.

It will do everything we wired it to do. You are getting ETSA380MF sirens because they had two extra buttons. You should have six sitting down there now. The last four are being picked up Tuesday.

:) :) :) :)Don't go monkeying around in our wiring or you will not have a warranty. :bonk:

pattern.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Keith K. said:
I'm looking at one of them now... I'd leave all of it in its pristine condition.

Nice looking rig. I love the Tahoes! Odessa Fire/Rescue has a pair of Tahoes. One of them is the Batt. Chief's car and the Sr. Captain drives the other. Both had identical LED bars and other LED lights around the truck, and both have Whelen sirens with grille mount speakers; but the Battmobile also has an Eagle siren mounted towards the bottom of the grille just above the bumper. I think there are some pix of this truck on Google Images.

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I got to sneak a set of keys away from the key box Sunday evening to check em out. all I can say is WOW, that is one hella light bar!

Just needs the radios, radars, and decals.

What Digital Ally model was put in there?

Thanks.

J. Forbes

May 24, 2010
Houston
cybercop said:
I got to sneak a set of keys away from the key box Sunday evening to check em out. all I can say is WOW, that is one hella light bar!

Thanks.

It's a DVM-750.

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
cybercop said:

Thanks.

Well, if you got the keys, did you take 'er out for a spin and play with the toys that are there???

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
cybercop said:
Nope. I would have gotten in trouble. I just wanted to see the light bar and the rear lights.

But this is Texas! Everyone gets to take a joyride every now and then.....especially when you can run hot doing it! :p

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
The Tahoes are finally on the road. Had the chance to use the spot feature of the Valor and holy moly, that is awesome!

The only downside right now are there are no alley lights activated on the bar, the directional indicator lights on the controller do not work, and a horrible euro siren instead of the hyper-yelp.

Would have been perfect if we could have gotten some grill lights, intersectors, and something on the rear hatch when it is in the up position.

O well, can't have it all.

I almost forgot, the Razorbak with the Tomar lights is pretty good. Looks way better that Whelen's outer edge or their side pillar lights.

The install was top notch, love the patterns selected, and over all awesome!......no, didn't touch any of the wiring.

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
cybercop said:
The Tahoes are finally on the road. Had the chance to use the spot feature of the Valor and holy moly, that is awesome!

The only downside right now are there are no alley lights activated on the bar, the directional indicator lights on the controller do not work, and a horrible euro siren instead of the hyper-yelp.

Would have been perfect if we could have gotten some grill lights, intersectors, and something on the rear hatch when it is in the up position.

O well, can't have it all.

I almost forgot, the Razorbak with the Tomar lights is pretty good. Looks way better that Whelen's outer edge or their side pillar lights.

The install was top notch, love the patterns selected, and over all awesome!......no, didn't touch any of the wiring.

Switch it out for a TMD :) good tones there!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.