FS Vision Lightbar Controller

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Hello All-

I will soon be adding a FS Vector Vision lightbar to my collection. I would like to know what controller I can use to control this. I am familiar with the SmartSiren controller that is usually used to control these lights, however I have no need for siren functionality- but I do want to be able to program the smart pods.... does this mean I will still need the SmartSiren controller anyways?

Thanks!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
the ONLY thing you an use to control the Vision is the vision controller (that looks like the smart siren).

You also have to make sure the vision controller in question is compatible with the control box and vision itself. Some have different compatibilities.

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Im going to be getting a V7P44SS Series A. What controller do you reccomend?

May 22, 2010
New York City
adamogden said:
Im going to be getting a V7P44SS Series A. What controller do you reccomend?

you need a premium vision brain ,and keypad.......

here is the stickler, you need the chips in the brain to match the chips in the lightbar.......

also try and search for more info , and we discussed this 10000535356 times on here, you can get more info on the subject that way !

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.