Fusion interior bar cruise mode

Stephen S

Mar 19, 2016
Houston TX
Might be a stupid question, but can the fusion interior lightbar, and fusion spoiler mount be setup for cruise mode? (Low power steady burn)

Thanks!

xtermn8

Oct 27, 2016
Maryland
I'd actually kinda like to know too. I've always liked the Fusion but I've never actually known if it has a cruise mode. Watching the thread.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Short answer is no.

xtermn8

Oct 27, 2016
Maryland
Thanks for the reply! Do you know of any interior bar that can?
I thought the (Whelen) Inner Edge could, but once again I'm not certain. Cruise is one of the more obscure... patterns, if it could be called that... of the interior lightbar world. A lot more lightbars have it than interior lightbars. Look into the Inner Edge though because I'm not sure.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Whelen Inneredge, Federal Signal ILS , SoundOff NForce all have cruise mode.

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
If you're running the NForce off of a Blueprint controller, you have both cruise mode that can be configured for a specific power output or a steady burn mode which is 100% power (unless in low power). I find that I like steady burn over cruise as it is more visible during daylight hours. It's fine at night as there is no flashing to distract you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.