galls TN series clearance

May 22, 2010
New York City
tom said:
If you have 280 posts on ELB, my guess would be that you would have seen how much a Talon has gone for here.. $89 is a fantastic price!

tom if you look thru his posts about 95% of them have nothing to do with lights ! he is a troll !

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I was able to choose amber, blue, or red.

Here is a question I don't know; Do the Galls TN Series have Whelen insignia on the rear of the unit?

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
tom said:
I was able to choose amber, blue, or red.

Here is a question I don't know; Do the Galls TN Series have Whelen insignia on the rear of the unit?

The sticker has GALLS on it.

SPMRC

Jun 10, 2011
Lubbock, Texas
911 said:
tom if you look thru his posts about 95% of them have nothing to do with lights ! he is a troll !

911, what is wrong with you?

Did I ask rude or so?

Did I step on your dick or what?

Not everybody was born with this knowledge like you are, so give others a little freedom.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
SPMRC said:
911, what is wrong with you?

Did I ask rude or so?

Did I step on your dick or what?

Not everybody was born with this knowledge like you are, so give others a little freedom.

This is not the place for this... take it to the ring, or to PM.

-Thank you

SPMRC

Jun 10, 2011
Lubbock, Texas
Buying a used one for 60 or a new one for 100, I got a new one and some other stuff.

I hope it is really so much worth as you guys are telling me.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Going through the texas state association of firefighters galls site, the dual talons show out of stock. However, going through the regular galls site, they show as in stock.

Hmm...

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
That link worked for me! It kicked me out at first, after trying to submit my order, but I put everything back in my shopping cart and it recognized my account... off to the checkout I went! Got the free shipping and the Dual Talons at $89.98... Even though it gave me the option of ordering B/B and B/W at the product page, it now shows them out of stock. I ordered them anyway - hopefully I end up getting them. If not, I'll get my money back.

Good pick up, "whatevah"! :thumbsup: :hail:

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I did buy two ambers and they will be here Wednesday per FedEx tracking. Looks like they shipped just the Talons, hope I will still get the bag as that was a key to my buying the Talons as I really do not need them. They will still get used, but I would like that gear bag

Posted from my iPhone

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
I went for two dual reds and used the $20 saved from 10% off to buy cheapo HLF. Got to checkout, and Galls no likey PayPal :duh: :hissyfit: :sadcry: :suicide:

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Usually if it says "out of stock" when added to the cart, they are clearanced out. In the past Galls has refunded money for items purchased on clearance and listed as "out of stock".

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Just got the following e-mail from Gall's:

Mr. ****,

Thank you for your recent order with Galls - An ARAMARK Co. Unfortunately we inadvertently accepted your order with an item that is no longer available. You had requested a clearance item DL099 BLU CLR and our stock was depleted before we were able to fulfill your order. I do apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused. We will process the remainder of your order and you should receive it within approximately 3-5 business days. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of any further assistance.

Looks like I won't be getting the B/W, but the B/B came through, apparently. We'll see!

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
SPMRC said:
What do I have to google to get the 10% extra off?

There has actually been a banner on the bottom of this board. Just click the banner and it will take you there with the 10% off and free shipping...

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
My order will be delivered today of 3 blue/blue talons and my free gear bag...

I called Galls today and spoke directly to a rep to see what was still available for sure on these & she said Amber/Amber, Red/Blue, Red/Red was still available. The gear bag is no longer available with the deal BUT you can still get them for $89 each using the link because I just ordered 2 more in R/R & R/B.

Figured I would share to try to help out..

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
fireman616wfd said:
My order will be delivered today of 3 blue/blue talons and my free gear bag...

I called Galls today and spoke directly to a rep to see what was still available for sure on these & she said Amber/Amber, Red/Blue, Red/Red was still available. The gear bag is no longer available with the deal BUT you can still get them for $89 each using the link because I just ordered 2 more in R/R & R/B.

Figured I would share to try to help out..

The gear bag was really only why I bought the two Talons as I can use the bag for my Sony HDV video camera and all my equipment (light, charger, batteries, cables etc.). For a $90 gear bag for free was a great deal and the 10% help cut the cost down on the tax. I will put the Talons to good use, but I knew about the $99 price for some time but the extras from this past weekend was too good to pass up.

Mine will be here shortly, on a FedEx truck out for delivery for my A/A Talons and gear bag.

rolencode

Jul 11, 2011
Southern CA
Jman423 said:
Wow, I was on the fence when I saw the $99, leaning toward pulling the trigger... then you posted this, and it worked!

I just got 2 Dual Talons for $179, free shipping, and "supposedly" a free Galls Gear Bag (which is currently out of stock).

Thanks for the link!

Yep, I also used that link. But then blue/red was out of stock:( But they had red/blue. I called and they have 100 units of red/blue. I ordered on the phone and they quoted me 99.99. Then i told the lady I saw it for 89.98 with a link I clicked. She honored the discount!! I purchased 2 units of red/blue.

Like the other person said, the gear bag promotion is over:(

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
It looks like that link is no longer working... It is just coming up as a blank page for me...

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I REALLY wanted that gear bag... If any of you guys that get it don't have much of a need for it, I'll pay for the shipping if you'd be kind enough to send it along!

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
If you use the code FBDEAL2 as the coupon code at checkout, it will offer the same discounts as seen over the weekend.

10% and free shipping. No gear bag, but still a great deal.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Two A/A TNs arrived today. No gear bag in the box - it shows to be backordered.

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
Just FYI:

Soundoff Universal Undercover LAWS are showing "As low as 74.99", but when placed in the shopping cart they show as $67.49. Seems like a good deal from what I've seen.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
ISU_Cyclone said:
Just FYI:

Soundoff Universal Undercover LAWS are showing "As low as 74.99", but when placed in the shopping cart they show as $67.49. Seems like a good deal from what I've seen.

I sell them for $63 each... :2thumbs: lol

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Holy HUGE gear bag!!

Everything arrived today, the Talons were tested successfully and the Galls Gear Bag is a LOT bigger than it looks in the catalog or on the website.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Jman423 said:
Holy HUGE gear bag!!

Everything arrived today, the Talons were tested successfully and the Galls Gear Bag is a LOT bigger than it looks in the catalog or on the website.

Yes it does look smaller in the pictures. It will still come in handy.

My Talons are all good as well and are dated both 04/10, so they are already a year old.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Jman423 said:
Holy HUGE gear bag!!

I must reiterate...

If ANYBODY has no real use for their free bag, please take it upon yourself to help a poor public servant, and donate it to me! I'll pay the shipping! Me love you long time! :woot:

Nine29

Oct 27, 2010
Motown
Jman423 said:
If you use the code FBDEAL2 as the coupon code at checkout, it will offer the same discounts as seen over the weekend.

10% and free shipping. No gear bag, but still a great deal.

Just confirmed the coupon code is still valid. $89.98 and fee shipping for a Dual Talon is a great deal, especially since they used to sell the original Whelen Dual Talon a couple years ago at $249.98!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.