GE 4416 bulbs for Fed Beacon

gpd132

May 24, 2010
Gulfport, MS
I found some of these GE 4416 bulbs for my Fed Beacon Mod 17 online. But before I shell out 8 to 10 bucks for shipping can I find these bulbs in a local store? Hardware, autoparts???

I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but figured I'd post here instead of starting a new one. On my paid FD's Mack, we've got some GE incandescents on the front that are both red. Well, they're kinda red, as one is started to get hazed and the other is just startig to peel some red away. There's no number listed on the lights, it just says General Electric. They are a par46 sized light, but I wanted to find out if there was any other variation of the GE incandescent in the same size so I don't buy the wrong one when looking for one or two replacements.

grfd711 said:
I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but figured I'd post here instead of starting a new one. On my paid FD's Mack, we've got some GE incandescents on the front that are both red. Well, they're kinda red, as one is started to get hazed and the other is just startig to peel some red away. There's no number listed on the lights, it just says General Electric. They are a par46 sized light, but I wanted to find out if there was any other variation of the GE incandescent in the same size so I don't buy the wrong one when looking for one or two replacements.

I think you want 4001R which has probably been discontinued, try 5001R:

https://www.interlight.biz/light-bulb/5001R

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381