Germany finally got something right!

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
Germany drivers actually yeild for an ambulance while it's responding! Why can't we get this in the US?! :hail:

On a side note, this now reminds me of how much I'm going to hate beach traffic next weekend. :popo: :uhno: :suicide:

LiveLeak.com - How Germans Make way for Ambulance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Hopefully Americans will finally overcome this issue, along with a failing literacy/spelling problem!! :bonk:

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Great ear candy love those French horns!! ;)

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Irsh42 said:
I have been at fire school all day dealing with idiots, so don't tempt me or I'll throw my beer bottle at you... If I have the energy. :nono:
Lager%20Louts.gif

I am currently still at work, with some idiots. Nothing worse than being stuck in a small dispatch room with people who piss you off for 14 hours straight....

Don't throw and waste beer, share it!!

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
Zapp Brannigan said:
I am currently still at work, with some idiots. Nothing worse than being stuck in a small dispatch room with people who piss you off for 14 hours straight....

Don't throw and waste beer, share it!!

A drunk dispatcher.. hmm.. I could have fun with that... completely unofficially of course..

but I do feel bad for you.. at least I get to walk around and hide sometimes... again, completely unofficially..

But heres a 12 pack for your troubles.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Irsh42 said:
A drunk dispatcher.. hmm.. I could have fun with that... completely unofficially of course..

but I do feel bad for you.. at least I get to walk around and hide sometimes... again, completely unofficially..

Lol, I never said while I was at work... Although it might help pass the night and make my co-workers more tolerable.... :undecided: :undecided:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Irsh42 said:

please post all officialy unofficial post in the right thread.... officialy. :)

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
SomeBloke said:
French?

If you turned up with those in France the French would throw a fit and declare some weird law.

and then surrender...

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Irsh42 said:
I have been at fire school all day dealing with idiots, so don't tempt me or I'll throw my beer bottle at you... If I have the energy. :nono:
Lager%20Louts.gif

Beer abuse.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Germany consistently, efficiently and inconspicuously gets things right every day. :) No one notices because it's not interesting when things work well.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
foxtrot5 said:
and then surrender...

LMAO, havent chuckled that hard at something here since Jarreds outburst in the natural disaster thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.