GOing rate for a used FS jet solaris

May 22, 2010
New York City
i recently bought 3 at auction in red/white they were almost new condition........ and i had a tough time moving them......

1 sold for $400

the other 2 sold for $290 each

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
911 said:
i recently bought 3 at auction in red/white they were almost new condition........ and i had a tough time moving them......

1 sold for $400

the other 2 sold for $290 each

should have posted them here, i would have been interested!

May 22, 2010
New York City
ERIC6913 said:
should have posted them here, i would have been interested!

only reason i didnt, is i hate shipping lightbars..........

ask lightbarnut , i rather throw them away and i have done that lol

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
well the guy emailed me back last night, its not a solaris, its the MOD version.. whats the difference in out put? i offered him 200, and he said he would take it. just want to make sure its not to high.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
MODLED heads are by far the dimmest LED head you can get. The Letstream bar w/modleds were offered through AWDirect catalogs. I'd pay no more than 100 regardless of condition.....IMHO...Steve

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
emtanderson51 said:
MODLED heads are by far the dimmest LED head you can get. The Letstream bar w/modleds were offered through AWDirect catalogs. I'd pay no more than 100 regardless of condition.....IMHO...Steve

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.