Goodbye, I'm gonna miss ya.. (Lighting suggestions plz)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
... Interior led lightbar! :lol: :roll:

Yup, I sold my interior lightbar to another member here, which leaves the front of my car with no forward warning, other than the LAW's in the front markers.

Looking for the best/brightest suggestion for a (upper) dash light for my car. Gonna be Green in Colour.

Suggestions? Hoping for something a bit more compact than a full length interior lightbar. Full length was/is nice, but it was just too much/too busy for a convertible sports car... (imo)

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
And what are you replacing?

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
2 Viper S2s on each side of the mirror. When a street sign is facing the sun on the brightests day, the Viper S2 reflects back even brighter. Ive compared avenger to S2, no comparison, on and off axis.

Unless C3 makes a new dash light, Im sticking with fed sig.

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
Get either a Soundoff Dual Predator II on each side of the mirror or a Tomar 200s dual high power on each side.

I would also get a pair of Soundoff Intersectors under your side mirrors...you would be well covered then...IMO

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I would get Tomar 200S High Power one on each side. Rect25 or Rect14 Grill lights. The all come in Green. PM me if interested. I can get you a good price.

Ben G

May 24, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Well, looking at your plate, I am glad to see another Ontario resident on the board. I personally would be looking for a Whelen Talon if at all possible ( just don't like the avengers ). The Whelen SPEC8 may be a bit too high for your application but I really don't know where you are mounting it. Vipers are nice, and I agree with the Sound Off Intersectors. I had been considering an interior bar as well, but my current set up works fine for me ( 4 x LIN 3's in green and clear ) flashing in an X pattern.

Ben G

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
I have a whelen slimiser r\w dashlight in my truck.Yeah i know it's not the best but i like it because it's compact and bright..You cant beat whelen.. :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.