aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v350_afload_Vision_IMG_0100.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v350_afload_Vision_IMG_0103.jpg

This thing is HEAVY.. 60lbs

but its very well put together

I'll have better pics up tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

cory y

May 21, 2010
its loaded, every single option, multi color.. the whole 9.

and its a 53 inch bar

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
cory y said:
well 4600 and change..

list is 6600

For a lightbar?! And I thought anything above $1,000 was outrageous for a lightbar. Who in their right mind would buy that?

That's rediculous. I hope it makes the guy dinner at night and cleans his house too for that kind of money.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
911 said:
tom, maybe you can sell a knock off of it lol

Ha ha ha. I'm not sure if you are making fun of me or just joking around.

That's what I get for trying to be a starter in this business. Like with everything else, you learn as you go along!

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Maybe Addison Police has money to burn on overpriced lightbars to impress the people they pull over. They are like Aspen, CO with flashy police vehicles and expensive lighting.

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
I like it. While I have absolutely no reason for a full bar like that, I would love a single beacon with that technology. You could use it for any color needed or allowed by law and also have a scene light.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Can you put a gps in it? That way, when the wacker gets busted and leo's auction the bar, one of us can get it!

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
tom said:
For a lightbar?! And I thought anything above $1,000 was outrageous for a lightbar. Who in their right mind would buy that?

Ha. Very funny. You probably buy lowest-priced body armor too.

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
everybody now

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

golf clap, golf clap

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
Purple Lights Guy said:
I would love a single beacon with that technology. You could use it for any color needed or allowed by law and also have a scene light.

Yeah, put it in a clear Sentry dome and sell a million of em... are you listening, Federal?

cory y

May 21, 2010
Well the bar is going to be controlled by a smart siren platinum. So I'm not going to wire all that up and program it for a short teaser video.

The install is scheduled for later this week.... and even more pics and a real videos will be taken then

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Jman423 said:
I expected a better video from you... :hopeless:

As did I... :hissyfit: LOL I got my hopes up to see some multi-color blinky action, and all I got was some sick fool fingering his lightbar... LoL :razz:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
leftcoastmark said:
Ha. Very funny. You probably buy lowest-priced body armor too.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that kind of money was chump-change to you.

And, I actually don't buy body armor so that was a really stupid comment. Call me "cheap" or whatever you're insinuating, but I just don't see why somebody would pay $4,600 for a light bar. Seems a little excessive to me.

A Whelen Liberty at $1,000-1,200 would get the same job done for far less money I think. Just my opinion, excuse me coastmark for having one.

lagunagrande

Jan 23, 2011
Texas
tom said:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that kind of money was chump-change to you.

And, I actually don't buy body armor so that was a really stupid comment. Call me "cheap" or whatever you're insinuating, but I just don't see why somebody would pay $4,600 for a light bar. Seems a little excessive to me.

A Whelen Liberty at $1,000-1,200 would get the same job done for far less money I think. Just my opinion, excuse me coastmark for having one.

+1 on the Liberty. :woot:

cory y

May 21, 2010
tom said:
I just don't see why somebody would pay $4,600 for a light bar. Seems a little excessive to me.

Customer wanted the newest and most techy thing out there and had a 10k budget... i showed him one youtube video of the bar and he was hooked.

and for the record he didnt want a liberty or a freedom or anything boxish. (his words)

Last edited by a moderator:

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
cory y said:
Customer wanted the newest and most techy thing out there and had a 10k budget... i showed him one youtube video of the bar and he was hooked.

and for the record he didnt want a liberty or a freedom or anything boxish. (his words)

Now the only question is: Did you void his warranty?

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
cory y said:

Was it my video from IACP? :eek:

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
hell if i had 6k to blow on a lightbar i would go for it but i dont. guess i have to settle for my liberty and sos ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.