Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
That's pretty unique! I've never seen anything like that before

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Hoser said:
Does have a coolness factor, only ELB members would appreciate. :)

Are you sure it isn't yours Randy? :eyebrowhuh: If I remember correctly, you were recently selling amber Power Light domes... :haha:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Think of how fast you could pump out your black water tank!

:yes:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
probably sits more than it sleeps

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I honesty don't really know what to say lol. Definitely unique, but the owner could've easily put that camper on a used super duty chassis (a little easier for maintenance if you're not experienced with truck engines + better mileage). I like ALF chassis, but I personally have never like the older cabs, so the super duty would've also earned more aesthetic points for me personally. Who knows...maybe a future dept command post lol?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.