Green Streethawk uppers

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
There are two different types of streethawk corner sweep lights. Dyna-rays and Intersection Clearing lights. Those you have mike are Dyna-rays. Which are raised to rotator height. The intersection ones are down low in the corner.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I wasn't aware they had Intersection Clearing lights AND Dyna-Rays; I thought they were one-in-the-same on a Streethawk. I know these are the Dyna-Rays & thought they were the only kind of sweeping light offered for this model bar....guess I just learned something! Thanks!

These bars were part of the 10? free ones I got last year & just haven't made it to their new homes yet.

I could probably make a video this weekend. Same idea as MX7000 sweeps, just slower.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
OK, now I want a green Hawk. Damn you!

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
The intersection sweeps are very effective with clear domes, but Henrico County, VA, PD had them under blue domes. Not quite as effective, but I guess it helped a little.

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
I know this thread is like, 100 years old.... but it continues to be the first google search result for "green streethawk domes". I don't suppose there is any chance you'd be interested in selling one of those, is there?

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Nice bar! I have a set of Dallas PD style green lenses with bulls eye cut outs in my storage somewhere (not for sale) awaiting a project restoration. There is a local Security guy running around here with a green all light streethawk atop his pickup.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.