Greetings from Germany

Firefly Berlin

Apr 25, 2012
Germany / Berlin
Hello girls and boys,

greetings from the other side of the pond.

Since I've been reading here a lot I thought it would be nice to tell you a couple of words about me.

My name is Fabian and I live in Germanys capital city, Berlin.

I work as a Firefighter/ Paramedic for Berlin Fire and Rescue since about 15 years.

I'm married but without kids 'til now. ;) My wife is a SAR K9 handler so we live with our two dogs in the outskirts of the city.

My main collection target are US Beacons and Lightbars, but naturally I've got a number of european Light's also.

As it is pretty hard to get good US lights over here I hope there will be some contacts on this board that will help me improve my collection. :)

The same thing also goes clearly in the other direction. If there is anything that I can help you to get over the pond, just send me a PM.

Finally, I hope my english isn't too bad after all those years that school's gone. ;)

Below is a picture of my US lightbar rack, missing are two Vectors, the LACoSD Arjent, a MX7K with D-Techs and a couple of other things that don't fit in there. :D

rack1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
Hello Fabian, and Welcome to ELB.

Hallo Fabian und ELB willkommen.

Sie haben eine sehr schöne Sammlung von Licht.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.