Greg's warning equipment- updated 12/11 FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
Cleaning out my various warning equipment. More items will be added as they become available. Payment is by Paypal or cash in hand for local pickup only, please. Shipping on remaining items is free via USPS.

Please feel free to make reasonable offers on anything here.

View attachment 56427

MORE ITEMS TO FOLLOW AS I CLEAN OUT MY BASEMENT STORAGE

Motorola Systems 9000 siren/PA unit. Yes this could technically go in both warning and non-warning. Unable to test, but removed from working environment. Will included cable for Syntor X9000 if needed. Please note damage to upper right hand corner of case. It got bumped in storage. Either way looking for $30 shipped.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418320679.948889.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418320700.887739.jpg

Whelen CSP 690 Strobe supply 6 outlets, 90 watts Tested and working. PRICE LOWERED $20/shipped.

IMG_0126.JPG

Whelen UHFGND Ground Side Switching Headlight Flasher and Soundoff Ground Side Switched Flasher. Your choice, $25 each shipped. IMG_0120.JPGIMG_0122.JPG

Tomar linear 3x7 strobe

One 3" x 7" sealed beam REC-37 strobe assembly with red lens as pictured. Tested and working. $10 003.jpg

Sold items

Superpak 606

Whelen CSP690

Tomar RECT-37 red/blue filtered lens

Federal Signal Pa-300 wiring harness

008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2013
nc
would you take $15 for whelen supply?

i have one like this in my truck, just want a backup

i got 2 or 3 of the 660 commet flash ones though

Blauanzug

Jul 19, 2014
SC
What is the difference between the whelen and sound off flasher apart from the brand? Are they functionally the same? And can one be used for the front and back or would one need one for each?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.