SOLD Grote smart LED push bumper / trunk lights red / blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Have a the following Grote LED's with built in flasher. All have a few inches of wire hanging out, but you can rewire them in the bucket to extend as much as you need. I believe they have the ability to be snyc'd with one another but I did not test that. $85 shipped per working complete pair or best offer. $100 SHIPPED FOR ALL REMAINING. Willing to make deals on multiples. Cash, USPS Money Order, Certified Bank Check preferred. PM me if you want to use PayPal to discuss.

QTY left. See photo on the very last post that I made 3/16/23 for current assortment
6 reds, 5 blues, I nos bucket. If they have blue tape on them they have LEDs burnt out

IMG_20220221_200916091_HDR.jpgIMG_20220221_200912099.jpg

Last edited:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
What's the diameter? Par36 size?

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Are those sealed up or do you think it's possible to repair the ones that have LEDs out?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
These are great trunk/tailgate lights. The size and built in flashers make them ideal for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.