Handheld Siren + Possibly Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

GtownFF

Jan 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Hello, this is my first posting on here and I have been watching around for a few months now on here and have had some chats with a few of the members and it is great. 

Getting down to business, I am looking for a handheld siren and speaker, recently i have used a cheap siren/speaker combo and now after a few months it has completely died to the point of not turning on. I realize i shouldn't have bought cheap china stuff but I didn't have money for the good American stuff. Well now I am looking for a handheld siren,as well as maybe a speaker I have a 30w speaker that works but I realize that it is no good. Honestly I have no brand preference other than it has to be a good brand name. 

Thanks for reading!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I have a nice SVP handheld siren and Feniex Triton speakers in stock for a very good price. PM me for details

GtownFF

Jan 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Thanks to all! I just purchased my new siren from SoCalHAM. Moderators can either lock or close this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.