Has anyone heard of this brand DaMeGa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmccarthy

Nov 9, 2013
ne ohio
Higher quality product for a lower price. I personally have never owned damega products, but my buddy had a minibar and some leds went out and other problems. I would go with this bar from advanced warning lights.

uploadfromtaptalk1415238289413.png

blinkyfan

Dec 17, 2013
NPR, FL
Just wondering if anyone has used or heard of this brand, and if so what your opinions are on them. Here is the website to the light bar I am considering but am curious what you all have to say about it. Thanks let me know.

http://www.damega.com/index.php/bracelets/mini-led-lightbars/20-razor-mini-lightbar-linear.html
don't do it. just burn your money if you are actually considering giving them your money. they have horrible reviews, the owner is a huge liar, and their product warranties are crap along with fake claims to make thier products in the united states.

look up ledoutfitters or any one of the other shell companies that sell these products. if you are dead set on buying an imported light, go with awl as mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: PJD642
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.