Has anyone used these interior bars?

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
I'm trying to make a super volunteer FF's vehicle out of 2000 Dodge Dakota single cab. I'm looking at this interior split bar and the price seems a little to good to be true... So here's the link: http://www.ledoutfitters.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=95 . If that one sucks I'm gonna get the StarBurst Phantom: http://www.*****************.com/products/starburst-phantom . Is the split bar as good as the Phantom? I'm trying to save money as much as possible but if the bar is a POS then I'd go with the Phantom.

Thanks guys!

Caleb

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I've heard bad things about LEDOUTFITTERS, but I've never dealt with them. On the other hand Jarred at 911 Lights, the second link you provided, is great, and has PERFECT customer service, he'll even help you out if you didn't buy from him!

SFR1986

Oct 5, 2010
San Diego, CA
Go with Jarred and 911..nuthin but bad for LEDoutfitters on my end

Fast LT1 said:
I've heard bad things about LEDOUTFITTERS, but I've never dealt with them. On the other hand Jarred at 911 Lights, the second link you provided, is great, and has PERFECT customer service, he'll even help you out if you didn't buy from him!

backdraft51

Sep 29, 2010
Tennessee
The my buddy bought the Interior bar LV30. It is a pretty good bar. Nice and bright. has a orangeish tint to it but A good bar none the less. The only set back from LED Outtfitters is the costumer service. Very very poor if any at all. My buddy and I will never buy from again.

May 22, 2010
Columbiana County, Ohio
Check out www.Micromanindustries.com he is a member here on ELB and offers a good discount on his website if you use coupon code ELB.

His light bars don't have built in flashers but he sells a sho-me flasher and it keeps your cost down.

But they are Gen 3 TIR LED's and I love the one I bought from him.

I did 2 orders with LedOutfitters and got a good light the first time, the second light 1 led was dead as a door nail.

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
+1 for jared at *****************.com it's not that much more money for the same style lightbar. It's called the starburst phantom. Nothing against led outfitters, just never ordered from there.

WNYEVS

May 21, 2010
Brockport NY
ark_firefighter said:
Check out www.Micromanindustries.com he is a member here on ELB and offers a good discount on his website if you use coupon code ELB.

His light bars don't have built in flashers but he sells a sho-me flasher and it keeps your cost down.

But they are Gen 3 TIR LED's and I love the one I bought from him.

+1 Billion!

Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey USA
Bought a dash light from ledoutfitters, waited 3 weeks then called and asked to talk to a manager and was told there was none working. Another week goes buy and i call again and still noone knows where my light is, then im told that the b/c is not in stock but the site said it was. I finally talk to a manager and he tells me they have b/b in stock and can send one out right away i said no i want the product i ordered. A week later i get a b/b light in the mail.i will never buy another product from them again, worst customer service I've EVER delt with and when you call it sounds like your talking to 12yr olds. Just my 2cent

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
My vote is the Starburst Phantom. They're incredibly bright, good patterns, made by a respected company, come from a helpful and respected dealer, and have a good warranty. Microman's products are great as well, but I would use them more as rear or side warning bars. I only say that because the SVP has the angled lights for the intersection and a flashback shield built in.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.