Wanted Havis Console 2004 Ford Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio611

Jun 4, 2014
Leitchfield, ky
I am looking for a Havis Console model # C-VS-1200-EXPL to fit my 2004 Ford Explorer. I have included a picture of the unit in question. I am located in Central KY. Thank you in advance for anyone's help finding one.

Havis Exp 2004.JPG

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have accessories for the console if you need any and I'll be in Louisville tomorrow (Sunday). I have filler plates, armrests, cupholder faceplates, radio faceplates (1 pc and 2 pc types), etc...it'll save you on time and shipping and can pick from what I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.