Hello from Chicago

Engineer8307

Nov 19, 2014
Illinois/Chicago
Hello I'm new to lightbar collecting and dealing. I have always loved lightbars, especially the old school ones. So I decided to finally start a small collection and learn how they work.

-Kevin

Also, is it proper etiquette on the forums and PMs to answer someone when they have a question about parts and or purchasing items? Seems some people on here like to ignore messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Welcome to the site!

As for your question, some people don't receive notifications when someone sends them a PM or comments on their post. I tend to give people the a week before sending a second inquiry. Also, you can look at their profile to see when they were last online. Some new members post items for sale then never return to the site.

crucialcolin

Nov 23, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Welcome! you know there might be something to this lightbar collecting. I could easily see myself spending entirely to much money on that sort of thing hanging around this site ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.