Hello from Ontario, Canada

opp9C1

Jan 8, 2012
London, Ontario CANADA
Hi everyone,

I am from Ontario, Canada, and I have just recently started my collection of lights. I have a Unity RV-26 with Red Spitfire Dome (ex MSP Light) as well as the full roof top setup from a late 80's-early 90's Ontario Provincial Police car. It includes a Dominion 4 bulb rotator, two black box Dominion speakers, and forward and rear facing red halogens on either end. I will also post some pictures in the near future.

I also have the full setup of federal signal strobes for a slick top OPP cruiser (from early 00's), as I owned a 2002 Impala and plan was to restore it... But it died and was gonna be worth more than it was worth to fix. I look forward to getting some tips on lighting in the future, and this forum is a great setup!

opp9C1

Jan 8, 2012
London, Ontario CANADA
Hey Toon,

I will definitely post a pic of my OPP crossbar in the next few days when I get a chance. I was lucky enough to find an original full setup crossbar (OPP 80's-early 90's), as well as a parts crossbar for $75. The only thing I'm missing is the takedowns and alley lights (oh and a bit of cleanup to make it look all shiny and new). Not sure if I need to sand stuff to clean it up, but maybe I'll ask opinions once I post pics. Thanks for the welcome, and Toon, that is a nice recreation of a Montreal crossbar... Great work!

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
opp9C1 said:
Hey Toon,

I will definitely post a pic of my OPP crossbar in the next few days when I get a chance. I was lucky enough to find an original full setup crossbar (OPP 80's-early 90's), as well as a parts crossbar for $75. The only thing I'm missing is the takedowns and alley lights (oh and a bit of cleanup to make it look all shiny and new). Not sure if I need to sand stuff to clean it up, but maybe I'll ask opinions once I post pics. Thanks for the welcome, and Toon, that is a nice recreation of a Montreal crossbar... Great work!

Thanks!

Can't wait to see your project! :thumbsup:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome to ELB!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.