Hello from So. California!

PDLIGHTNING

Jun 30, 2018
santa clarita
Just found the site and appreciate being able to help and share information. I know very little about LED and new stuff, all of my stuff is vintage items. Thanks for letting me participate.
I have a 51 GMC 5 window 1 ton pumper by Bean, a CHP black and white and Sheriff "Plain Wrap" Nova. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
An Original CHP B/W or the new style? welcome aboard! Parking lots over there ---->> or was it over there <<----- I forget....

PDLIGHTNING

Jun 30, 2018
santa clarita
Nolines, the original CHP, Last year of the Diplomat. I know.... who wants to own a Diplomat? It has all the documentation from the dealer/DMV and CHP and all of the equipment

Attachments

• IMG_6530.JPG
    IMG_6530.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 7

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.